Gender Statistics in the Pacific: Establishing a Roadmap for better production and use of Gender Statistics to monitor the SDGs in the Pacific
The regional workshop titled “Gender Statistics in the Pacific: Establishing a Roadmap for better production and use of gender statistics to monitor the SDGs in the Pacific” is an event organized jointly by UN Women, SPC, ESCAP’s Office for the Pacific and UNFPA, that will bring together Government Statisticians, Gender Statisticians and Gender data users from across the region (including policy makers, media, academicians and civil society organizations) to discuss the importance of producing, disseminating and using gender statistics extensively and to come up with concrete steps on how to make this happen.
- Caribbean RSDS
- ESCAP Presentation
- Findings from voting on challengers
- Gender stats in the NMDI
- Global Gender Statistics Frameworks
- Relevant Regional Commiments in the Pacific sub-region
- Samoa Presentation
- Session 6 - Brainstorming on key areas for the Roadmap
- Session 7 - ESCAP & SPC
- Why are gender statistics important.
- 2019 Nadi Regional Workshop_Gender Stats