Regional Seminar on Investment Facilitation for Sustainable Development
To increase knowledge of participants of the issues and required policies to facilitate foreign direct investment as a means of implementation of sustainable development, including developments on investment facilitation in international investment agreements and other multilateral frameworks.
This event is organized as part of the Sixth Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Week, 11-15 March 2019.
For more details see: https://www.unescap.org/events/sixth-asia-pacific-trade-and-investment-week
- Ali Dadkhah-Conceptualising an Investment Facilitation Index.pdf
- Bussarakum Sriratana-BUILD Programme.pdf
- Elisabeth Tuerk-UNCTAD Global Action Menu for Investment Facilitation.pdf
- H.E. Juan Carlos-Structured Discussions on Investment Facilitation for Development.pdf
- Jansen Calamita-Linking Dispute Prevention and Reinvestment.pdf
- Julien Chaisse_Linking investment facilitation with sustainable development.pdf
- Matthew Stephenson-Addressing Invesment Faciliation Needs.pdf
- Tan Tai Hiong-ASEAN Integration in the Area of Investment Facilitation.pdf
- Tania Pierotic-IFAP APEC.pdf
- Michael Lim-Investment Facilitation UNESCAP-WEF-Crowe.pdf
- Marc-ESCAP presentation-investment facilitation.pdf